L.POINT(Formerly Lotte Members) is a point reward programme offered by Lotte Group. Since Lotte Group own and operate its distribution companies and credit card company, L.POINT works as either credit card reward programme, membership reward programme or both of them.
Basically, You can earn L.POINT with L.POINT membership card when you purchase something in their shops, like Lotte Dept Store, Lotte Super, Lotte Mart, Lotteria, Seven Eleven and more. You must spend 1,000 KRW or more to earn points. To see eligible shops, click here
There are three different L.POINTs depend on how you earn. L.POINT and Lotte Card mobile app will show you these points in total.
- Points rewarded by Lotte card(롯데카드 제공, "Card Point")
- Points rewarded by shops and corporates in partnership(기타 제휴사 제공, "Membership Point")
- Points recharged with gift voucher and cash(상품권 전환포인트, "Gift voucher Point")
They're all the same L.POINTs and you can use them all in every Lotte group shop in the same way. But they work differently in some cases.
- The Card Point will never expire. But Membership Point and Gift voucher Point will expire in 5 years.
- The Card Point and Membership Point can be used for statement credit of your Lotte credit card. But you can't do it with the Gift voucher Point.
- Some points will not be available for transferring your L.POINTs to another. For example, You can't convert your Gift voucher Points to SKYPASS Mileages.
To spend your points in a Lotte shop, simply say you want to use your L.POINTs(Eg : "엘포인트 쓸게요."). In some cases, they'll ask you a PIN code for it. So you'd better to register your PIN code in this website
before getting to a shop. You can use your points in a Lotte shop if you have 1,000 points or more.
From April 2019, You can transfer your L.Point to dPoint(dポイント, a Japanese loyalty programme by NTT DOCOMO) and vice versa. You need to apply for a dPoint card in the L.Point mobile application. To see the member shops of dPoint, click here
. For Japanese travellers, please refer to this page
- The 엘포인트 reward programme is operated by or on behalf of and is subject to terms, conditions and restrictions. For details, please visit https://www.lpoint.com